|ORG X Factor|
|Filming Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Season Run||September 19, 2014|
|Previous Season||ORG Idol|
ORG X Factor is the second season of the ORG Idol series. It is a singing competition that features contestants from the ORG community. This season loosely adapts the format of the television music competition, The X Factor.
Format & ChangesEdit
- Bootcamp: After passing the audition stage, the contestants will perform a song of a certain genre, that the judges will handpick for them. The contestant pool will be narrowed down to twelve and will be divided into 4 groups.
- Mentors: The groups produced during Bootcamp will be assigned to each of the four judges. The judges will then act as the group's mentor by helping them improve their singing and guide the contestants with their performances. One or more mentors/judges will also have to perform a song in accordance to the week's theme.
- Live Shows: Every week there will be a theme given to the contestants and they will have to perform a song that fits into the theme. The judges will rank each performances (One being the best), which will then determine the performers in the bottom.
- Audience Vote: The public will vote who from the contestants in the bottom they would like to stay in the competition. In the event of a tie, the lowest ranked by the judges will be eliminated. Unlike the previous season, voting will be done anonymously and the results will only be revealed during Elimination Night.
22, Sydney, Australia
22, Ålesund, Norway
18, Kentucky, USA
20, Groningen, Netherlands
26, Tallinn, Estonia
17, Cavite, Philippines
21, Texas, USA
17, Maastricht, Netherlands
20, Arizona, USA
17, Quezon, Philippines
17, Connecticut, USA
14, Kansas, USA
|1||"ORG X Factor Auditions"||None|
|3||"90's Rock Week"||TBA||-%||TBA|
- The judges/mentors for this season are the Final Four of the first season, ORG Idol.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.